Express Series Cabinet Construction
- ½" particle board sides, tops, and bottoms with maple print interior.
- ½" particle board backs with maple print interior, eliminating the need for hang rails.
- ¾" particle board shelving with Maple print on both sides and one edge. All shelves are adjustable, with base cabinets having 1/2 depth shelves supported by shelf clips.
- Unexposed ends will be maple print.
Two options for exposed ends:
*1. Printed, matching wood grained ends, that are closely matcing in color to
the face frame and doors
2. Upgrade to: 1/4" MDF veneered skin is available.
*If option one (printed ends) is ordered the entire kitchen will be printed ends.
- Doors will be ¼" Veneered Flat panel doors or 9/16" veneered raised panel doors with hardwood stiles and rails.
- ¾" Hardwood face frames and drawer fronts with glued and screwed joints.
- ½" Plywood drawer box with Maple wood grained printed sides and ¼" bottom with
maple print interior. Standard drawer guide is 75# epoxy coated, self adjusting side mount,
Drawer upgrade options:
1. Dovetail drawer with side mount 3/4 extension drawer guide.
2. Dovetail drawer guide with softclose undermount 7/8 extension drawer guide.
- Blum one piece, 6 way adjustable concealed hinges.
- 3/4" Hardwood face frames with glued and pocket screwed joints.
Standard finish consists of hand wiped stain, a coat of sanding sealer and a topcoat of
conversion vanish. Total thickness is approximately 7 MIL wet.
Express series is C.A.R.B Phase II Compliant. Meets KCMA ESP Standards
Cabinet sizes are limited.