IMPERIAL SERIES - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Koch & Co., Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser, as long as they own their home, that the
cabinet box, shelves, and drawer box will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal
use. This warranty is not transferable. No representative of Koch &Co., Inc. has the authority to modify this warranty.
This limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to:
1. Products that are installed in cabinets that are not manufactured by Koch & Co., Inc.
Example: Rev-A-Shelf items, Blum, etc.
2. Cabinetry installed outdoors.
3. Cabinets that have been improperly installed, cleaned or maintained.
4. Cabinets not installed in the United States.
5. Defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alterations, environmental conditions, improper
installation, normal wear and tear, commercial use or improper storage and handling.
6. Labor for replacement or removal of cabinets.
7. Classic and Imperial cabinets should not be mixed with Express cabinets in a project. Doing so will void any warranty on color issues.
8. Against expansion or contraction occurring as a result of humidity levels being too high or too low.
We recommend 35 to 45% relative humidity levels in your home. This warranty will be void if cabinets
are stored or installed in environments that do not have properly controlled humidity levels.
9. Warp: Koch & Co., Inc. has an allowance of 3/16" on any door or drawer front under 24" wide x 45" tall.
Any cabinet whose warpage exceeds 3/16" and can not be corrected by hinge adjustment will be
replaced by Koch & Co., Inc. after it has been acclimated for 1 year. If doors are removed during
installation pay close attention that they are reinstalled on the same cabinet.
10. Any door over 42" tall, made as one panel (per customer request) is excluded from this warranty.
1. Wood characteristics that are inherently associated with a wood species. Each wood specie exhibits its
own distinctive pattern and characteristics which adds to its natural beauty. Grain variances, mineral
streaks, worm holes and knots are not considered defects. There is not a minimum or maximum amount
of characteristics and variances are not considered defects.
2. Color variations. This warranty does not cover the natural aging and darkening of the wood color, nor
does it apply to the inherent growth characteristics of the wood. As with other natural materials, wood
is affected by environmental factors such as natural and artificial lighting. Darkening or mellowing of the
wood can be expected and is a natural process of wood.
3. From time to time, we will change design, specifications and materials, as conditions require
and improvements are developed, but we have no obligation to incorporate such changes in
products we previously manufactured.
Koch & Co., Inc. may elect to repair or replace any Koch Cabinet product covered by our warranty. Should defects in material or workmanship exist during this warranty, Koch &Co., Inc. will elect at its discretion to either repair or replace the defective material or component, excluding labor costs. This warranty covers only parts and materials supplied by Koch & Co., Inc. and does not cover costs for removal or installation of counter tops, plumbing fixtures, appliances or related materials, or labor costs. Natural and environmental
factors will affect cabinet products over time: therefore, Koch & Co., Inc. cannot be responsible for replacement products that may not exactly color-match installed product.
Some states do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.